Phone: (+86) 027-87557934
Academic Areas: Functional films and devices
Research Interests: Materials Physics
PhD in Material Chemistry & Physics,2007-2010, Shanghai Institute of Ceramics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (SICCAS);
MA in Materials Science,2004-2007, State Key laboratory of Advanced Technology for Materials and Processing Wuhan University of Technology and China University of Geosciences;
BA in Material Science and Engineering, 2000-2004,China University of Geosciences.
School of Materials Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Associate Professor (2013-present);
Nano-System Organization Group, WPI Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics, National Institute for Materials Science, Postdoctoral researcher,(2010-2013)
1. Kazuya Terabe, Rui Yang, Tohru Tsuruoka, Tsuyoshi Hasegawa and Masakazu Aono, Multifunctional electronic devices Application date:Oct.24th,2012, Japan Patent.
2. X. M. Li, R. Yang, W. D. Yu, et al., Modulation of the resistance switching modes in the multi-layer structures used in RRAM devices. Application number: 200910048823.0, China Patent.
3. W. D. Yu, X. M. Li, R. Yang, et al., The novel alloy electrodes used in the resistance switching random access memory devices. Application number: 200810200174.7, China Patent.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51372095),2014-2016;
2. The Opening Project of State Key Laboratory of High Performance Ceramics and Superfine Microstructure (SKL201408SIC), 2015-2016;
3. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2014TS024 ),2014-2015.