Phone: (86) 027-87559164
Academic Areas: Material Engineering
Research Interests: Material Engineering
Li-hong Xue is the associate professor in School of Materials Science & Engineering of HUST. Her research focuses on nanomaterials and composites. She is interested in developing Self Propagating High-temperature Synthesis technology and Hydrothermal method to fabricate nanomaterials and composites with excellent performance including rechargeable battery materials, phosphors, photocatalysts, piezoelectricmaterials, tritium breeding materials, etc.
PhD in the Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University, 2005;
M.E. in the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Wuhan University of Technology, 2002
B.E. in the School of Materials Science and Engineering, Wuhan University of Technology, 1999
4/2008-Present, Associate professor in School of Materials Science & Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
8/2005-3/2008, Postdoctoral Researcher in the Research Laboratory of Hydrothermal Chemistry, Kochi University, Japan
- Qilai Zhou, Yang Mou, Xiao Ma, Lihong Xue, Youwei Yan. Effect of fuel-to-oxidizer ratios on combustion mode and microstructure of Li2TiO3 nanoscale powders. Journal of the European Ceramic Society, 2014, 34, 801-807.
- Qilai Zhou, Liyao Tao, Yue Gao, Lihong Xue, Youwei Yan, Flash synthesis of Li2TiO3 powder by microwave-induced solution combustion. Journal of Nuclear Materials, 2014, 455(1-3), 101-105.
- X. Ma, J. Yin, Q. Zhou, L. Xue, Y. Yan, Effect of Eu doping on structure and electrical properties of lead-free (Bi0.5Na0.5)0.94Ba0.06TiO3 ceramics, Ceramics International, 2014, 40(5), 7007-7013.
- Chao Xu, Lihong Xue, Wen Zhang, Xin Fan, Youwei Yan, Qiang Li, Yunhui Huang, Wuxing Zhang. Hydrothermal Synthesis of Li4Ti5O12/TiO2 Nano-composite As High Performance Anode Material for Li-Ion Batteries. Electrochimica Acta, 2014, 147, 506-512.
- S. M. Yin, W. X. Zhang, L. H. Xue, Y. W. Yan, Effects of reaction parameters on solution combustion synthesis of lepidocrocite-like K0.80Ti1.733Li0.267O4: phase formation and morphology evolution. Journal of Material Science
Login and edit information
Engineering Heat Transfer
Introduction to New Materials