Academic Areas: Materials Chemistry
Research Interests: Materials Chemistry
Dr. Yunpeng Xie was born in 1979. He received a Ph.D. degree in inorganic chemistry from Northeast Normal University in 2009. He then began an academic career at The Chinese University of Hong Kong as a postdoctoral research associate. From 2012, he is working at School of Materials Science and Engineering, HUST. His research interests include clusters, metal-organic frameworks and covalent-organic frameworks.
Ph.D. in inorganic chemistry, 2009, Northeast Normal University;
B.S. in Applied Chemistry, 2004, Northeast Normal University.
Associate Professor (2012-present); School of Materials Science and Engineering, HUST;
Postdoctoral Research Associate (2009-2012), The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).
- Y.-P Xie, M. Suzuki, W. Cai, N. Mizorogi, S. Nagase, T. Akasaka,* and X. Lu*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2013, 52(19), 5142-5145.
- Y.-P. Xie and T. C. W. Mak*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51(35), 8783-8786.
- Y.-P. Xie and T. C. W. Mak*, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133(11), 3760-3763.
- Y.-P. Xie and T. C. W. Mak*, Chem. Commun. 2012, 48(8), 1123-1125.
- Y.-P. Xie and T. C. W. Mak*, Inorg. Chem., 2012, 51(16), 8640−8642.
- Y.-P. Xie and T. C. W. Mak*, Dalton Trans. 2013, 42(36), 12869–12872.
- Y.-P. Xie, J. Yang, J.-F. Ma*, L.-P. Zhang, S.-Y. Song, Z.-M. Su, Chem. Eur. J. 2008, 14(13), 4093-4103.
- Y.-P. Xie, J. Yang, J.-F. Ma*, J.-C. Ma, L.-P. Zhang, Z.-F. Jia and Z.-M. Su, Cryst. Growth Des. 2009, 9(9), 3881–3888.
- Y.-P. Xie, J.-F. Ma*, J. Yang* and M.-Z. Su, Dalton Trans. 2010, 39(6), 1568-1575.
- Y.-P. Xie, J.-F. Ma*, J. Yang*, Y.-Y. Liu, J.-C. Ma, M.-Z. Su, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2009(14), 2144-2152.
Awards and Honors
Huazhong Scholar of Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2014).
Chutian Young Scholar, Hubei Province in China (2013).
Reliability and Failure Analysis of Electronics Manufacturing.
Login and edit information
The Young Scientists Fund of the National Natural Science Foundation of China.